We are finishing some proyects for this new year 2017: new tours through Jaén and surroundings, new routes in villages, activities for the whole family, outing with pets, in addition to collaborate with other organizations.
- On sunday, January the 15th we are collaborating on the II PRO-ADOPTION WALK “DO NOT BUY, ADDOPT!”. A curious initiative which aims for finding the most compatible family for abandoned pets. Inscriptions will be attended till next friday, January the 13th 2017 at 23:59 Madrid time. For more info and getting inscribed click on the organizer link.
- On thursday the 19th once in FITUR 2017 among many others will hold a meeting with TravelGuau, a travel agency that is helping to brake frontiers to travelling with pets. They have developed teir own pet-friendly certification for hotels, activities, destinations and pet owners, but there is much to do in Jaén yet, so we are sharing ideas.
- By ending January we are continuing an investigation already started with, LAINNTUR (Laboratorio de Análisis e INNovación TURística) from which we are hoping to present some results soon!
And from now on!
- WEDNESDAYS are shared “collective exploration days” We are attending your suggestions to explore together town’s and province’s places. It is much about discovering the places you like and know your point of view on what you want to show us. We want to know how you identify with things around. This is a new rolling-on web-site section to be built up together with you.
- We’ll keep reporting on all the rest…